Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) – Explore services assisting District residents age 60 and older and persons with disabilities age 18 and older
American Rescue Plan - Explore how the American Rescue Plan lowers health insurance premiums on DC Health Link
COBRA Premium Subsidy - Explore information about subsidized COBRA benefits for consumers and employers
- CMS/Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services – Explore Medicare and Medicaid services
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) – Explore temporary continuation of group health coverage
- Council of the District of Columbia – Explore overviews of the Council’s Calendars; Committees; Federal Relations, Legislative & Laws; Media; Office of General Council; and Publications. Explore further Wards & ANCs, Zip Codes, Recurring Meetings and Local Facilities
- DC Department of Health (DOH) – Explore services, information and online service requests
- DC Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking (DISB) – Explore services, information, regulatory areas and functions; and online service requests
- DC Government – Explore services and information on the Executive Office of the Mayor; Education; Public Safety; Health and Human Services, Calendar of Events, and Online Service Request
- DC Health Link - DC Health Link is an on-line marketplace created for individuals, families, small business owners and their employees in the District of Columbia to shop, compare, and select health insurance that meets their health needs and budgets.
- DC Medicaid (Department of Health Care Finance) – Explore services, information and online services
- Department of Aging and Community Living (DACL) – Explore services for the District's residents 60 and older, adults living with disabilites, and those who care for them.
- DC Legal Counsel for the Elderly/DC Long-Term Care Ombudsman – Explore free legal services for residents who are 60 or older
- Families USA – Explore resources for consumers
- George Washington Law/Health Insurance Counseling Project – Explores services to include Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, insurance and prescription drug coverage and Qualified Medicare Beneficiary/Medicare Savings Programs benefits
- DC Department of Human Services (DHS) – Explore services, information and online service requests
- MTM. Inc. – Explore all non-emergency transportation services within the metropolitan areas
- Medicare – Explore information about the parts of Medicare, what’s new, and how to find Medicare plans, facilities or provide
- Legal Aid Society of DC – Explore free legal services for individuals and families with little or no income, assistance with housing and public benefits
- Parity Implementation Coalition – (a coalition of addiction and mental health consumer and provider organizations in an effort to end discrimination against individuals and families who seek services for mental health and substance use disorders.
- US Department of Health and Human Services – Explore features on this website such as finding private insurance; different plans; cost of plans; out-of-pocket limits; deductibles; exclusions; Medicaid and affordable care; Medicare compare tools for hospitals, home health agencies, and nursing homes; and consumer help (listing of all states consumer assistance programs).
- US Department of Labor – Explore health benefits education
- US Social Security Administration – Explore information about retirement, disability, Social Security, Medicare, and much more
- University Legal Services of the District of Columbia – Explore free legal advocacy services for people with disabilities